VAX FOR THE WIN
California’s $116.5M Vaccine Incentive Program – the Biggest in the Nation – to Boost Vaccinations and Help Safely Reopen the Economy on June 15
● $15M grand cash prize split between 10 vaccinated Californians
● $50,000 Fridays cash prizes for 30 vaccinated Californians
● $100M in $50 cards for the next 2M new fully vaccinated Californians
Governor Newsom’s historic $116.5 million vaccine incentive program – the biggest in the entire country – is a multi-faceted initiative to reinforce the value of vaccination for all Californians, especially those in communities hardest hit by the pandemic, as California prepares to safely reopen the economy on June 15th. Californians who have received the vaccine are already entered for cash prizes, and those who haven’t yet should get vaccinated ASAP to receive a $50 card and a chance to win cash prizes.
$16.5M IN CASH PRIZES FOR ALL VACCINATED CALIFORNIANS
● $15 MILLION GRAND CASH PRIZES FOR 10 WINNERS: Ten winners will be selected on June 15 to win cash prizes of $1.5 million each, totaling $15 million in cash prizes. Californians with at least one dose of the COVID-19 vaccine who are 12 years of age and older will be eligible to win. If someone under 18 wins, the cash will be put in a savings account for them until they turn 18.
● $50,000 FRIDAYS FOR 30 WINNERS: Thirty winners will be selected to win a $50,000 cash prize each, with fifteen winners selected on Friday, June 4 and fifteen winners selected on Friday, June 11 – totaling $1.5 million in cash prizes. Californians with at least one dose of the COVID-19 vaccine who are 12 years of age and older will be eligible to win. If someone under 18 wins, the cash will be put in a savings account for them until they turn 18.
$100M INCENTIVE CARDS FOR NEWLY VACCINATED CALIFORNIANS
● $50 INCENTIVE CARDS FOR THE NEXT 2 MILLION VACCINATED CALIFORNIANS: Beginning May 27, the next two million people who begin and then complete their COVID-19 vaccination will automatically be eligible for a $50 Virtual Prepaid Card (which can be spent online, in-store where major debit cards are accepted, or added to a mobile wallet), or a $50 grocery gift card for Kroger (Ralphs, Food 4 Less, Foods Co.) or Albertsons (Safeway, Vons, Albertsons, Pavilions, Andronico’s), while supplies last.