Here are the clinics we have scheduled this week:
- Tuesday, 5/18 Davis Joint Unified School District from 2 pm - 7 pm. (Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson). This clinic is only for DJUSD students and family members of DJUSD students. Click here to read the DJUSD announcement and access the google form that DJUSD is using for sign-ups.
- Wednesday, 5/19 inside the Walker Room in the HHSA Bauer Building from 5 pm - 7 pm. (Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson) The flyer for this clinic is attached.
- Thursday, 5/20 for those attending the River Cats Game from 5 pm - 10 pm. (Johnson & Johnson). This clinic is inside the stadium, not in the parking lot.
- Thursday, 5/20 at La Superior in Woodland from 6 pm - 7 pm. (Johnson & Johnson). This is primarily a second dose Pfizer clinic, but we will also have Johnson & Johnson on hand for people who have not received a first dose yet.
- Saturday, 5/22 at Nugget Fields in Davis from 10 pm - 2 pm. (Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson) The flyer for this clinic is attached.
You can schedule an appointment for the Wednesday HHSA clinic through https://myturn.ca.gov/ but all of these clinics accept walk-ins with no prior appointment.
We have consent forms available for those who are under the age of 18 and cannot attend the clinic with their parent or guardian. For consent forms in English, click here. For consent forms in Spanish, click here.
Latino Outreach Specialist – Yolo County
COVID-19 Response Operations Center