This page was last changed on December 28, 2022, last checked on December 28, 2022 and applies to citizens and legal permanent residents of the United States.
We do not sell or share personal information to third parties for monetary consideration; however, we may disclose certain personal information to third parties under circumstances that might be deemed a “sale” or ”Sharing” for residents of California (DNSMPI and CPRA). We respect and understand that you may want to be sure that your personal information is not being sold or shared. You may request that we exclude your personal information from such arrangements, or direct us to limit the use and disclosure of possible sensitive personal information, by entering your name and email address below. You may need to provide additional identifying information before we can process your request.
When you visit our website it can be necessary to store and/or read certain data from your device by using technologies such as cookies.
2.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, you do not need to repeatedly enter the same information when visiting our website and, for example, the items remain in your shopping cart until you have paid. We may place these cookies without your consent.
2.2 Statistics cookies
We use statistics cookies to optimize the website experience for our users. With these statistics cookies we get insights in the usage of our website.
3. Placed cookies
Most of these technologies have a function, a purpose, and an expiration period.
- A function is a particular task a technology has. So a function can be to "store certain data."
- Purpose is "the Why" behind the function. Maybe the data is stored because it is needed for statistics.
- The expiration period shows the length of the period the used technology can “store or read certain data."
4. Browser and Device based Consent
When you visit our website for the first time, we will show you a pop-up with an explanation about cookies. You do have the right to opt-out and to object against the further use of non-functional cookies.
4.1 Manage your opt-out preferences
5. Enabling/disabling and deleting cookies
You can use your internet browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify that certain cookies may not be placed. Another option is to change the settings of your internet browser so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information about these options, please refer to the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not work properly if all cookies are disabled. If you do delete the cookies in your browser, they will be placed again after your consent when you visit our websites again.
6. Your rights with respect to personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- you may submit a request for access to the data we process about you;
- you may object to the processing;
- you may request an overview, in a commonly used format, of the data we process about you;
- you may request correction or deletion of the data if it is incorrect or not or no longer relevant, or to ask to restrict the processing of the data.
For more information about your rights with respect to personal data, please refer to our privacy Statement
7. Contact details
City of Winters
318 1st St. Winters, CA 95694