Friday Update of Friday the 13th of April 2018
Just a couple items on the City Council Agenda’s as an update:
April 17, 2018
- Homeless Coordination Project 3-Year Contract- this is an extension of the existing contract and program through a consortium of the cities and Yolo County.
- Starbucks Final Acceptance & Notice of Completion– all the improvements for this project are completed.
- Nature Park Extension Project Approval- An ambitious project proposal from the Winters Putah Creek Committee and the Putah Creek Council. Absolutely worth attending the meeting to see some amazing planning in the transformation of this segment of the creek trail.
- CAFR (Comprehensive Annual Financial Report)- the good bad and ugly of City finances. To see the entire report, click HERE.
- Traffic Survey Ordinance- Revised survey for Railroad Ave mainly. The Grant Ave segment is awaiting Caltrans approval which will occur during the summer. Then, radar enforcement will begin.
- Police Department’s Revised Axon Quote for the Purchase of Body Worn Cameras (BWC)- This purchase is a significant upgrade of the body camera’s used by our Police personnel. A necessary investment which will coordinate with our in car systems and technology.
- Public Works Presentation- Guaranteed to be very interesting!
- Proclamation Honoring May 3rd as Big Day of Giving Led by the Sacramento Region Community Foundation
- Amend 18/19 Budget and Landfill Monitoring Services Contract w/Wallace Kuhl- This is to facilitate a response and coordination with the Regional Water Quality Control Board and install additional wells for monitoring.
- Street Closure/Amplified Sound permit for “Youth Day Friday Festival”- The new fourth Friday!
May 1, 2018
- Second Reading & Adoption of Traffic Survey Ordinance
- MOU’s (Memorandums of Understanding)
- Budget Workshop
Have a nice weekend.