2022 Carnitas Cook-Off
Saturday, September 24, 2022
Carnitas served from 5:00pm - 7:00pm or until they run out.
Food and Drinks, Carnitas Cook-off, Live Music, Folklorico, Vendors and Children's Area.
Fun for the whole family.
- To participate in the carnitas cook-off competition, Applications are available through the link HERE.
- To apply as a Vendor, food truck and non-profit information tent location, Applications with One Day Business License link is HERE.
- Applications should be returned to our PO Box address : Festival de la Communidad, PO Box 751, Winters, CA, 95694
- Booth Applications are due Tuesday, August 30, 2021. (Cookoff applications do not have a deadline)
- You can pre-order tickets for carnitas on a limited basis by clicking HERE
For more information about participating as vendor or carnitas cook, please contact Irene Goya-Tweedt at (530) 304-9423 or at email@example.com.
Para obtener información en español, por favor comuníquese con Irene Goya-Tweedt at (530) 304-9423 o a firstname.lastname@example.org.