The City Clerk coordinates the administrative activities of the City Council and all other legislative efforts; maintains and amends the Municipal Code; coordinates advisory boards and commissions activities; administers the City’s records management and retention system; and serves as the local Elections Official and coordinates municipal elections.
- Prepare Council Agendas and Minutes
- Assist Citizens with Inquiries
- Maintain Official and Historical Records for City
- Coordinate, Recruit and Train Commissions
- Implement Brown Act and Political Reform Act
- Undertake Research for Council
- Act as Local Elections Official
- Oversee Municipal Code (external site)
- Advocate for an open and fair political process.