12/15/2020 City of Winters City Council Meeting
Meeting Instructions 12/15/2020
PUBLIC PARTICIPATION INSTRUCTIONS
Based on guidance from the California Department of Public Health and the California Governor’s Office, in order to minimize the spread of the COVID-19 virus, please do the following:
- You are strongly encouraged to observe the live stream of the City Council meeting.
- Please see below for Zoom Meeting credentials.
- If you are joining the meeting via Zoom and wish to make a comment on an item, press the “raise a hand” button. If you are joining the meeting by phone, press *9 to indicate a desire to make a comment. The chair will call you by name or phone number when it is your turn to comment. Speakers will be limited to 3:00 minutes.
- If you choose not to observe the City Council meeting but wish to make a comment on a specific agenda item, please submit your comment via email by 5:00 p.m. on the Monday prior to the City Council meeting. Please submit your comment to the City Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org. All public comments submitted to the City Clerk will be summarized and read into record but will not be read verbatim due to time limitations.
- If you are watching/listening to the live stream of the City Council meeting and wish to make either a general public comment or to comment on a specific item as it is being heard, you may also submit your comment, limited to 250 words or less, to the City Clerk at email@example.com. All public comments submitted to the City Clerk will be summarized and read into record but will not be read verbatim due to time limitations.
To Join Zoom Meeting:
Meeting ID: 884 5403 0742
Passcode: 676795 (Now Required by Zoom)
Or to Dial in by Phone: 1-669-900-6833
Meeting Location - Council Chambers, 318 First Street, Winters, 6:30pm