Strategic Planning Workshops Scheduled- City of Winters
The City of Winters will be holding a series of Strategic Planning Workshops which are open to all members of the Winters Community to attend and participate. The workshops will be topical and include working to establish priorities on key issues which will fold into an overall Strategic Plan for the City to focus on.
The dates and topics are as follows:
- November 14, 2018- Infrastructure (Water, Wastewater, Streets, etc)
- December 12, 2018- Public Safety (Fire, Police, Animal Services)
- January 23, 2019- Planning and Economic Development
- February 6, 2019- Community Facilities and Services (parks, facilities and services)
- February 27, 2019- City Organization and Structure (succession planning)
- March 22-23, 2019- Two all day Strategic Planning Workshop (9 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.)
The culmination of the work will be a facilitated workshop on March 22-23 which will help take the many issues and help develop the overall Strategic Plan which will be for the next 10-20 years.
All workshops will be held at the Winters Public Safety Facility (700 Main Street) in the EOC Training Room from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
For more information, please contact John.Donlevy@cityofwinters.org