A short version since most are getting ready for the three day holiday!
Here are the items on the City Council Agenda’s for the next few weeks:
City Council Agendas:
June 6, 2017
- Initiation of Weed Abatement Proceedings
- Appropriation Limit for FY 2017-2018
- Infrastructure Transition Plan
- Amend Landfill Monitoring Services with Wallace Kuhl
- Amplified Sound Permit Application for St. Anthony’s Fiesta on 6/17/17
- Project Acceptance: Walnut Park Phase 2 Improvements
- Contract with Hdl for Sales Tax Services
- Roundabout Award for Construction Contract with B & M Construction
- Callahan Large Lot Parcel Map
- Futsal Court
June 20, 2017
- Consultant Contract with Hansford Consulting
- Contract Amendment with Wood Rodgers re: North Area Flood Hazard
- Update on Well 6
- Callahan Phase 1 Final Map & Public Improvement Agreement
- On Call Contract with Geo-Tech
· Waste Management Contract
A couple notes on projects:
· Water and Storm Drain work is occurring in the Newt’s Expressway Alley. So far, so good!
· Starbucks has their permits for the freeway project.
· Chevron has submitted plans for a mostly new station. These are now being plan checked.
· Downtown Hotel has submitted to do some foundation work. Hopefully they will get the balance of their plans in soon.
Finally, a Memorial Day salute to those who have given their lives in the service to our nation. From the foundation of our country in the revolutionary war to those working to bring peace throughout the world, enough cannot be said in recognition for those who have made the ultimate sacrifice so people can be free. A memorial day service will be held at the Winters Cemetery at 10:00.