A couple items and some events:
- City Council covered a lot of ground at the Tuesday meeting. Chromium 6 comlpliance will move forward with the test drill of Water Well #9 along Putah Creek. They also authorized funding for a Parking Study for Downtown.
- Planning Commission on Tuesday will cover two key items. The Downtown Hotel has a façade modification which will redo a portion of the Railroad Avenue frontage to meet the requirements of the restaurant tenant considering locating into the hotel. The second big item is consideration of a Nuisance Ordinance for the City. Click HERE for a link to the entire agenda packet.
- Saturday is the Festival de La Commnidad and Carnitas Festival. Things kick off after 1:00 and Carnitas will be ready around 4. Lot’s of music, food and fun for the entire family.
- City Staff met this week with the US Fish and Wildlife Service regarding our Elderberry Mitigation Area along Putah Creek. Overall, a pretty good meeting!
- Tonight is Fourth Friday. Come enjoy what will be a cool evening and delicious food.
- Winters High will be playing Capitol Christian at Hughes Field on Saturday. Go Warriors.
Have a nice weekend.