A super busy week, so here are some items:
- We are still waiting on the final counts for the City Council Election. Yolo County Elections has indicated that they will most likely release the certification of the election on Wednesday, June 22. Stay tuned!
- This weeks City Council Meeting will have some business items, including modification to our Inclusionary Housing Ordinance, City Engineering Services Contract, Paving Contract for First Street roadway repairs, Adoption of Salary Schedules and a presentation from the Mosquito/Vector Control District.
- We are down to the final two candidates for Police Chief. I have finished second interviews and will move into calling references. We are really lucky to have two quality candidates with either one being capable of bringing a lot to the position. I hope to have a decision by next week.
- New Hours at the Library– The library has started its’ summer hours, which now include Fridays for the first time. The summer hours are :Mon & Wed 10am-6pm, Tues & Thurs 12-8pm, Fri & Sat 1-5pm, closed on Sunday. Summer Reading Program has started, all ages are welcome to join, and adults and teens get a nice tote bag when they signup.
- Saturday is the Rotary Trap Shoot at the Yolo Sportsman with registration beginning at 8:30 am. Entry is $40 and it is a great time!!!
Have a nice weekend.