A couple notes:
City Council Agendas:
May 1, 2018
- Second Reading & Adoption of Traffic Survey Ordinance
- Budget Workshop
- Well 2 Rehabilitation/Upgrades
- Amendment to Martinez Agriculture Lease
May 15, 2018
- Final Map Callahan
- Final Map Winters Highlands – Phase 1
- HCP – Yolo Conservancy
A couple updates:
Overall a really good City Council Meeting on Tuesday. A couple highlights included:
- Putah Creek Park Expansion behind the PG&E Facility. The $250k improvement will be lead by our partners at the Putah Creek Council (PCC) who presented an overall planting and restoration plan along the drainage canal and both above and below the bank to make the area a “woodland”. The proposal is an amazing accomplishment for the Winters Putah Creek Committee and a testament to having exceptional partnership with groups like the PCC, the Lower Putah Creek Coordinating Committee and the Solano County Water Agency. Kudos to our Creek Committee, Environmental Services Manager Carol Scianna and PCC Projects Coordinator Amy Williams for an incredible proposal.
- We received a nice update on our Comprehensive Annual Financing Report from our Director of Financial Management, Shelly Gunby. Not all good news but if you really want to know about our finances, Click HERE.
One more item of interest:
- Staff participated in a meeting today with the staff from Yolo County Health Office regarding Cannabis and health issues. A very productive meeting regarding some health facts and key issues. For more information on the health effects, they suggest going to the State Cannabis Website for information. Click HERE to learn more about the health impacts of cannabis.
Have a nice weekend!