Administrative Services Forms:
- Appeal Form (PDF)
- Application of Interest in Appointed Positions (PDF)
- Amplified Sound Permit Application (PDF)
- Claim Form (PDF)
- Complaint Form (PDF)
- Guide to Winters Municipal Government (PDF)
- Planning Commission Duties (PDF)
- Street Closure Request Form (PDF)
- Special Events Permit Application
- Winters Board/Commission Procedure Handbook (PDF)
- Business License forms can be found here.
The Administrative Services Department prepares City Council Agendas and records the minutes, conducts elections, maintains City records, administers the advisory body appointment process, codifies ordinances, receives claims against the City, coordinates legal publications posting, and advertising, administers oaths, and serves as Secretary to the City Council.
The Administrative Services Department is also responsible for conducting a comprehensive personnel management program to attract and retain competent City employees.
The Administrative Services Director is responsible for recruiting, testing, classifying, evaluation, and training employees, evaluating employee salaries, administering the City's personnel rules and affirmative action program, and directing the City's risk management program.
Reports and Publications:
- 2014 Winters Police Department Annual Report (PDF)
- Municipal Code - Keyword Searchable (External Link)
- Ordinance 2007-04 regarding Stopping, Standing & Parking (PDF)
The “Community Choice Aggregation” is a partnership between PG&E and local governments where PG&E transmits and distributes electricity to ratepayers, but local governments can have input on how the energy is produced and how much it should cost. A “CCA” could provide greener energy at comparable rates, greenhouse gas emissions would be reduced and local government would have control of what Winters residents pay for electricity.