- 09/21/2021 City Council Meeting (PDF): Agenda / Packet / Amended Resolution No. 2021-59
- 09/21/2021 Additional Documents: Item 6B, Att2-PWspecsMemo (pdf) / Item-7-Presentation (download) / Item-7-Presentation (pdf) / Welcome Baby Proposal (pdf)
PUBLIC PARTICIPATION INSTRUCTIONS
Based on guidance from the California Department of Public Health and the California Governor’s Office, in order to minimize the spread of the COVID-19 virus, please do the following:
- 1. You are strongly encouraged to observe the live stream of the City Council meeting
- 2. Please see below for Zoom Meeting credentials.
- 3. If you are joining the meeting via Zoom and wish to make a comment on an item, press the “raise a hand” button. If you are joining the meeting by phone, press *9 to indicate a desire to make a comment. The chair will call you by name or phone number when it is your turn to comment. Speakers will be limited to 3:00 minutes.
- 4. If you choose not to observe the City Council meeting but wish to make a comment on a specific agenda item, please submit your comment via email by 5:00 p.m. on the Monday prior to the City Council meeting. Please submit your comment to the City Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org. All public comments submitted to the City Clerk will be summarized and read into record but will not be read verbatim due to time limitations.
- 5. If you are watching/listening to the live stream of the City Council meeting and wish to make either a general public comment or to comment on a specific item as it is being heard, you may also submit your comment, limited to 250 words or less, to the City Clerk at email@example.com. All public comments submitted to the City Clerk will be summarized and read into record but will not be read verbatim due to time limitations.
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86205973361?pwd=d1YyYmVxeldXcEpjbDUxeFR5MFhoQT09
Meeting ID: 862 0597 3361
Council Chambers are located at 318 First Street, Winters, meeting location may vary. Please see agenda.